Thursday, March 13, 2008

If Thursday is here, can Friday be far behind

Yes its been another of those days. Am wallowing in self pity. Ever had one of those days, when the Pity party just starts..and once it does, a GOOD cry actually makes you feel better ? Well it worked for me. So whats bothering me ?
Well Am quite close to the finish line for something I have been craving..
Will I get it ?
I dont know.
Is it Good for me ?
I Think so.
SO who says it is good for me ?
Some little picture in my head....

Is it what I need ? or what i want ? ... hmmmmm

Am also in a situation where am being strong to tide thro a lot of people going through such a a challenge of not being able to talk to people at home. Might be a possible redundancy. What does that mean ?

Well for most, who are like me, a feeling of loss. The instituition which all of us have been associated with it a sense of Belonging, sense of Pride, A sense of identification. Most of us were of opinion that this is our first and last job. Analysed as being in love with the company more than a job.

So yes today i snapped at my best bud. Cried on my brothers shoulders. Calmed down a friend who was doing worse than i was. Almost "left for the day" at 12:00 hours.

The only thing that keeps me calm is the constant influx of work. And ofcourse support from friends and loved ones. Everythings gonna be allrite they say. And i believe it too.

So here is what one of my best buds sent me. How true.

People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centred. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies. Succeed anyway.
If you are honest and sincere people may deceive you. Be honest and sincere anyway.
What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight. Create anyway.
If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.
Give the best you have, and it will never be enough. Give your best anyway.
In the final analysis, it is about you. It was never about them anyway.

No comments: